duminică, 10 aprilie 2011

A State Of Trance 500 in Den BOSCH - event report !





UPDATE : Many thanks to all of U who came and watch here, on my blog, this special edition of A State Of Trance - LIVE Broadcast from the massive Brabanthallen Hall in Den BOSCH (The Netherlands).

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkT3gZKxMHY]

I wrote this message in english, mostly because I recieve some good and unexpected feed-back out of romanian borders, in the Social Networks. After RT & messages from Twitter and some Like's on Facebook. 
It was an impressive night : a good set from Above and Beyond that made an epic and emotional warm-up for the best DJ in the world - Armin van Buuren. In the end, Gareth Emery was at least good, or even better than we're expected from this fantastic british dj.

I guess, the video streaming that I hosted on my blog, was pretty good and a big surprize to have Live coverage from Den Bosch ! Many thanks, to @TranceFamily and @tatw500 that made Twitter exploded last night. All over the world, not only in Europe.

This was, probably BEST TRANCE EVENT EVER, in the world, so far... 
And it's not over yet ! Still to come last episode in ASOT 500 ! 
Next week, in Australia - on Acer Arena from Sydney !


PS : you have to be gentle with my english !
I hope you'll get the message ;)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Va invit sa va exprimati opiniile, cu argumente, bun simt si umor :)