joi, 4 noiembrie 2010

ABOVE and BEYOND - Thing Called Love (feat. Richard Bedford)

There was a time / There was a place / But there was fear inside /
A witty to lie to save my face / The parachute of prid /
To cross the line, take the tiny step / But will this spark cause the bridge to burn /
My fear entwined with my regret / A beaten path of safe return /

So here we are, all just the same / And you will never know... / 
My secret plan, how close we came / To share another role / 
Haven't lost my only chance / To tell you how I feel inside / 
Is it just me, I'd like to know? / Or are we all a little blind? / 

 
There's a thing called love / We all forget / 
And it's a wasted love / We all regret / 
You live your life just once / So don't forget about a thing called love / 
Don't forget, forget about a thing called love /  
.....

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Va invit sa va exprimati opiniile, cu argumente, bun simt si umor :)